Movie Reviews: Zero Dark Thirty

***Spoiler Alert***

Synopsis:

Supposedly based on a true story, the CIA sets out to find Osama Bin Laden who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks on the US World Trade Centers.

The film revolves around a female CIA agent who is obsessed and never takes no for an answer.

The CIA agent discovers a messenger who could be a personal assistant of Osama Bin Laden.

She sets to track him by following his cell phone signal, which eventually leads her to a secret compound.

The CIA soon discovers there is a hidden family who never leaves the compound and quickly comes to the conclusion that it is Osama Bin Laden.

Late one night, they raid the compound, kill Osama Bin Laden, and escape with his body.

Final Thoughts:

The torture scenes are gruesome.

Whenever the terrorist attack, it’s a very personal account of death.

This movie is not for the weak of heart, because it focuses on a search where the end justifies the means.

Most of the film, you are left feeling like someone is pulling your finger nails out because almost every scene makes you cringes.

90% of the movie is how the US failed to find Osama Bin Laden, while the remaining 10% is how those failures eventually lead them to him.

Ratings:

5/5

Advertisements
Tagged , , , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: