Apparently there is a new facebook chain status floating around. I didn’t even know it was a thing, until I fell for one.
A couple of days ago, I notice a good amount of my facebook friends posting weird things about themselves or their relationships.
One of the most popular one being … “I’ve just found out I’ve been cheated on for the past 5 months.”
Being the good facebook friend that I am, I started liking their statuses. Because that’s what good facebook friends do right?
After “liking” 5-10 of those post, I get a message from one of my friends with the following content:
You should not have liked or commented! Now you have to pick one of the 14 below and post to your status. This is the 2014 breast cancer awareness game. Don’t be a spoil sport, choose your poison, and change your status :
1) Damn diarrhea
2) Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket
3) Anyone have a tampon, I’m out
4) How do you get rid of foot fungus
5) Why is nobody around when I’m horny?
6) No toilet paper goodbye socks!
7)Someone offered me a job as a prostitute but I’m hesitant.
8)I think I’m in love with someone what should I do?
9) I’ve decided 2 stop wearing underwear.
10) I still love my ex.
11) I really don’t know how 2 tell anyone and I’m sick of hiding it I’m gay.
12) Guess it was 2 good 2 b true I’m pregnant.
13) Just won $7000 on a scratchy.
14) I’ve just found out I’ve been cheated on for the past 5 months.
Post with no explanations. Sorry, I fell for it too ! LOL….. Looking forward to your post.
At this moment in time, I’m not too happy that I fell for a trap, but I decide to humor him and post the following status onto my facebook page: “Just used my (man)boobs to get out of a speeding ticket.”
It got 17 likes.
After it happened I realized the following things …